Gray

October 10, 2009

My title is about as vibrant and exciting as the weather forecast for this weekend. Look for little to no sun, not much if any rain, and a little less humidity. For me, this is a perfect football weekend. Now lets see if LSU can hold up their end of the bargain!

Saturday: Cloudy and cooler. Highs will be in the upper 60s with northeasterly wind around 5-15 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy and cool. Lows will be in the middle 50s.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy and still fairly cool. Highs will be near 70.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy and a bit warmer with a 40% chance for showers. Lows will be in the middle to upper 60s.

Monday: Mostly cloudy and warmer with a 60% chance for showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the lower to middle 80s.

Tuesday through Friday: Things are looking pretty unsettled. Tuesday through Thursday bring a 50-60% chance for thunderstorms. Friday I’ll leave at a 30-40% as things should be ending fairly early that day. There could be some strong storms Thursday night or Friday morning. Highs will be in the middle to upper 80s through Thursday with a big cooldown to near 70 (or cooler) on Friday. Lows will stick near 70 until falling to near 60 by Friday morning.

All in all, more rain, but at least a brief break from the crazy humidity we’ve been dealing with. Hey, it’s snowing in Kansas! I can almost smell the cold air getting closer!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: