More Rain, Just Not Much Today

October 5, 2009

What a football weekend! Nice and cloudy, not too warm, with some off and on rain. The left over chili will seem a bit out of place when we surge back toward 90 degrees later this week! At least the heat will be short lived. We’re still on track to see a strong cold front later this week. I’m ready for some nights in the 40s!

Monday: Mostly cloudy and cooler. Highs will be in the middle 70s. There is a slight chance for a light shower or two. Wind will be from the northeast at 5-10 mph.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy and mild. Lows will be in the middle 60s.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, warmer, and much more humid. Highs will be in the middle to upper 80s with a 40% chance for afternoon showers and thunderstorms.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for thunderstorms. Lows will be in the lower 70s.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for thunderstorms. Highs will be in the middle 80s.

Thursday through Sunday: There is a chance for rain each day, though it looks like Friday and Saturday will be the big winners for rain. I’ll go with a 40% chance for rain Thursday, and a 60% both Friday and Saturday. By Sunday we’ll be much cooler with only a 30% chance for some lingering showers. Temperatures will be all over the place. Highs will be in the upper 80s both Thursday and Friday. By Saturday the front will knock us into the middle 70s for highs, and perhaps the lower 70s by Sunday. These numbers may need to be adjusted downward as we close in on the weekend. Lows at night will be near 70 Thursday and Friday morning. They will fall to near 60 Saturday morning, and down into the lower 50s by Sunday morning.

There is a small chance for a few severe storms Tuesday and late Friday. I’ll keep an eye on things. It doesn’t look too crazy right now!

Nick

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: